Family Mission Trips
We design our family missions trips for parents and children.
Family Trip Dates & Locations
|Date||Location||Trip Type||Fee Per Participant||More Information|
|June 18-23||Appalachia||All Inclusive||$370*/$260*||Click here...|
|July 9-14||Appalachia||All Inclusive||$370*/$260*||Click here...|
|July 16-21||Appalachia||All Inclusive||$370*/$260*||Click here...|
|Fall (Custom Dates)||Appalachia||All Inclusive||TBD||Click here...|
- Minimum age for family mission trips is 5 years old.
- We encourage you to invite a family member or friend(s) to join you, instead of you registering alone. Service activities are always better when experienced in community.
- Participants are required to provide their own transportation for the mission week.
- We offer custom weeks designed for groups of 15 or more. Contact us for more information and to check availability. Custom groups can be all inclusive, self-led, and focused on Families, Youth or Adults.
- We have different fee levels, depending on the type of trip:
- All Inclusive trips include lodging, food, training, service schedules, and supplies.
- All Inclusive/Construction trips include all lodging, food, training, service schedules, and building material fee (applied directly to the cost of materials for your construction project).
- Self-Led trips include training and service schedules. Your team is responsible for your own lodging, food, and other costs.
- For more information, please check our FAQs or see a Sample Schedule for your group type.