World Vision Membership
Join a movement committed to the well-being of children and youth in the United States by becoming a World Vision member! Membership is an opportunity to network, receive World Vision resources, and share information with individuals, organizations, schools, and institutions that are committed to transforming communities to improve the lives of children and youth.
Cost of membership: FREE!
For qualifying organizations, Storehouse subscriptions are available. An annual fee applies. Learn more...
How to become an organizational member:*
- Your organization submits an online membership application for your location below.
- Your organization submits one of the following documents to verify nonprofit status:
- 501(c)3 determination letter; church bylaws; letter from denominational main office; articles of incorporation; Form 1023; state registration or charter; and your political subdivision's (city, county, etc.) charter.
- Your application is reviewed by World Vision.
- You are notified regarding your application status.
- Your organization submits additional documentation needed for subscription or affiliation, along with any related fees.
- Your organization attends orientation that includes:
- A Commitment to the Well-Being of Children and Youth: Protection Policies
- Gifts-in-Kind (Product Resources) End-Use and Reporting
- Your organization begins accessing World Vision's resources!
*Organizational membership is currently available only in these locations: Appalachia, Chicago, Greater New York, North Texas and Pacific Northwest. Individual membership options are in development.
Click the appropriate button by location and organization type to begin the membership application process:
Greater New York
Here are just some of the programs that you will have access to as a World Vision member:
For qualifying organizations, the $300 annual Storehouse subscription allows organizations to access free products to support their mission. Learn more...
Teacher Resource Center
Teachers serving at schools in low-income neighborhoods are invited to visit World Vision to stock up on learning tools like binders, pencils, crayons, and glue sticks. Learn more...
Youth Empowerment Network
World Vision's Youth Empowerment Network is a virtual training and coaching program for organizations working with vulnerable youth in advocacy and community transformation, providing the opportunity to become better equipped to initiate positive change in your community in partnership with young people! Learn more...