Not Yet a Child Champion?
Become a Child Champion today and help turn the tide on domestic poverty
If you care deeply about kids living in poverty in this country, being a Child Champion gives you the means to do something about it. Join this network of compassionate Americans and connect with the good work being done all over the United States.
Your $35 a month will help change the lives of American kids
Child Champions are people who contribute their time, talent, and treasure to help children in need here at home—and who refuse to let children face the injustice of poverty and despair. Through their monthly gift of $35, Child Champions help:
- Provide essential items such as clothing, personal hygiene supplies, household cleaning products, and building materials for vulnerable families
- Provide much-needed school supplies to teachers and students in low-income neighborhoods
- Provide grants and scholarships that give impoverished kids access to post-secondary education
- Train community organizations to tutor and empower young people who have the potential to learn and lead but lack opportunities to do so
- Respond to disasters in America with relief and recovery efforts
Join a social network of people who are united against child poverty in America
In addition to helping provide all the items, services, and support mentioned above, your gift of $35 a month will also allow you to be a part of an amazing network of like-minded people helping disadvantaged kids across the country. As a Child Champion, you'll be invited to join our exclusive Child Champions Facebook community, where you will have the opportunity to directly follow the stories of young people being served by our programs. You'll learn about their successes and see how you are helping to positively impact their lives. The online Child Champions community will also provide you access to the quarterly newsletter and exclusive volunteer opportunities and events, and allow you to hear from other Child Champions on how they are helping to rebuild hope at home in their own communities.
So get started today—it's easy!
Go to the red box labeled "Not Yet a Child Champion?" on the right side of this page and click the "Give Monthly" button. Select a location from the menu that appears. Choose a donation amount, click the orange "Give Now" button, and follow the rest of the easy steps. It's that simple.
See our Frequently Asked Questions page...