Share Child Champions Overview
Hosting a Child Champions event puts you front and center with the people in your network.
They are going to want to listen to what you have to say! The following pages are full of information to help guide you. These ideas can be applied to large or small events, and you can tailor your event to fit the group you are presenting to.
Five simple steps to hosting a Child Champions event:
- Decide on the type of event you will host
- If necessary, seek the support of senior leadership
- Review and order resources
- Set the date and location of your event
- Gather and prepare a team of helpers
- Plan event details
- Send out announcements
- Sign up Child Champions
- Thank participants
- Mail in completed Child Champions envelopes
See our Frequently Asked Questions page...