Get Involved with World Vision in Making a Better World for Children in Appalachia!
World Vision Appalachia has a volunteer experience for any size group! Whether you're looking for an opportunity for a school, church, small group, family, corporate service day, or team building, we would love to have you join our team. There are one-day and recurring opportunities available.
- Engage your church: Start a KidREACH program at your church to serve children and families in your own community.
- Provide support: Prepare snacks and help students with homework at a West Virginia KidREACH site. Or donate $25 for a month's healthy after-school snacks for 10 KidREACH students.
- Form a mission team: Be moved in heart and spirit as your group participates in various projects. Projects can be tailored to your group.
- Involve your company: Become a corporate partner through cash or an in-kind donation.
- Organize a group: Help sort, organize, and distribute the thousands of items World Vision receives. This is a great service project opportunity for schools, churches, and civic organizations.
- Become a World Vision partner: Help identify children and families in need of items.
- Mentor a child: Help at-risk children and teens overcome difficulties and find hope for their futures. Become a positive influence in a young person's life.